Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Jak Wave. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What's YOUR Korean age?; Calculate your age according to the Korean age system!
Topic Started: Oct 3 2013, 07:47 PM (1,014 Views)
SurfinHaruru
Member Avatar
~Aegyo King~
[ *  *  * ]
How old are you? Simple question you know the answer to, right? Well in Korea the answer you would ordinarily give here in the West would not be entirely correct! (≧∇≦)/

For the full article click HERE!

Try out the calculator on the article page and tell us all about it here! Or, if you are still wondering more about this, feel free to ask below and we will gladly help you figure out the Korean age system! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

For example, my age here in the UK is recorded as 26 currently, but in Korea I am 28! Yes, I am an old fogey, lol xD But how can this be? Well, I was born at the END of October, and so at the time of writing this, my birthday hasn't passed yet, so I am still 26. But if you count the number of years I have seen in my lifetime it comes to 28! So that is how my age is measured in Korea - by the number of years my life has spanned!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Culture and Lifestyle · Next Topic »
Add Reply

"La Mar" by tiptopolive of the zbtz. Adapted by SurfinHaruru of JaKWave UK